- The Vicks Sinex Severe Nasal Spray is a medication that can help relieve sinus congestion and pressure.
- It comes in a 0.5 ounce bottle.
- The spray contains phenylephrine hydrochloride, which is an alpha-1 receptor agonist that can help reduce nasal congestion caused by colds, hay fever, and other upper respiratory allergies.
- This product is not intended for children under the age of 12.
Vicks Sinex Severe Nasal SprayVicks
The Vicks Sinex Severe Nasal Spray is a quick-relief treatment for sinuses that are stuffed up with mucus. This spray contains a combination of two active ingredients, one of which is an antihistamine. It helps relieve symptoms of allergies, such as sneezing, runny nose, itchy nose, and stuffy nose.
- Reduces Nasal Congestion
- Relieves Upper Respiratory Allergies
- Prevents And Reduces Colds
- May Not Be Suitable For People With Bad Sinuses Or Those Who Are Sensitive To Spices