- The product is a nose spray that contains budesonide, an antihistamine, and decongestant.
- It comes in a non-drowsy formula and has a 24 hour duration.
- The manufacturer recommends using this product for allergies or chronic conditions such as asthma or nasal polyps.
- Rite Aids stores are required by law to put labels on all products that indicate whether or not the product contains a prescription drug.
Rite Aid Allergy Relief Nasal SprayRite Aid
The Rite Aid Budesonide Allergy Nasal Spray is a powerful and effective way to treat your allergies. It provides all-day relief from your worst nasal allergy symptoms. This once-daily nasal spray allergy medicine temporarily relieves symptoms of hay fever or other respiratory allergies for a full 24 hours.
- 24 Hour Relief For Allergies
- Controlled Inhalation
- May Not Be Suitable For People With Asthma Or Other Respiratory Conditions