- The NeilMed Pediamist Pediatric Saline Spray is a prescription only medication that treats the symptoms of hay fever, sinusitis, rhinitis, allergic asthma, post nasal drip, and nasal congestion.
- This product comes in a pack of one with packaging that may vary depending on where it is being shipped.
- The active ingredient in this product is sodium chloride which helps to alleviate nasal congestion and relieve sinus pressure.
- This product can be used as an oral or nasal spray and is not meant to treat any medical conditions.
NeilMed Pediamist Pediatric Saline Spray, 2.53 Fl. OzNeilMed
The NeilMed Pediamist is a fast-acting, easy-to-use solution for your child’s respiratory needs. This spray is designed to relieve symptoms of allergies, sinusitis, rhinitis, asthma, post nasal drip, and sinus pressure and congestion. It is also ideal for use during the winter months to help relieve nasal symptoms from the common cold or flu.
- Easy To Use
- Nozzle Size Is Perfect For Small Babies
- May Not Be Suitable For Allergens